There are several steps you must complete before joining the Greater Baton Rouge Association of REALTORS®.
The checklist below can help make sure you're ready to fill out your GBRAR application.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have have obtained a high school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED).
- You must show proof of successful completion of ninety (90) hours of real estate education in courses approved by the LREC.
- You must comply with all application procedures required by the LREC. This includes the submission of a criminal background history.
- You must pass the real estate salesperson licensing examination.
- You must be sponsored by a licensed real estate broker who is a member of GBRAR and provide proof of errors and omissions insurance prior to license issuance.