Board of Directors Nominations Due by August 15th, 2019
If you, or a REALTOR® member you know, are interested in serving on the board of directors for the Greater Baton Rouge Association of REALTORS® for a two-year term beginning January 2020, please read the minimum criteria and the nomination process below. You must complete the nomination form and fax it to the Association Office (761-2099) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, August 15th, 2019.
2020 DIRECTOR SUGGESTED MINIMUM CRITERIA
The Association encourages you to nominate yourself OR another REALTOR® member who:
- Has actively served on a GBRAR committee for one (1) full year prior to the year in which they are nominated for the Board of Directors and has met the attendance requirements for that committee.
- Has attended at least one (1) GBRAR Business, State, or National meeting prior to a Board of Directors nomination.
- Has regularly participated in Association functions (ex. REALTOR® Day, REALTOR® Expo, Trends, PAC Fundraisers, other events)
- Must have been a GBRAR member in good standing for the past 3 (three) consecutive years.
- Will complete the Board of Directors Nomination Form and attach at minimum one (1) letter of recommendation.
[All the above are required to be considered for election to the Board of Directors. When completing the Nomination Profile Form, fill as much information as possible as this information will be made available to the membership.]
2020 DIRECTOR NOMINATIONS
- You must complete the 2020 Board of Directors Nomination Form to have your name placed on the ballot.
- All Nomination Forms must be signed by the nominee and where applicable the member submitting the nomination.
- In addition to completing the attached Nomination Form, you are asked to supply a recent photo, one (1) letter of recommendation, and a one paragraph description of themselves, their background and why they want to serve on the Board of Directors (limited to 100 words or less.)
- The picture and entire Nomination Form will be published on the GBRAR and the GBRMLS Websites for the benefit of the voting members to learn more about the nominee.
- Only three (3) members from the same firm may serve as Director at the same time. (The immediate past president is not counted in this limit.)