HBA|GBR member Industry Meeting – Construction Ahead: Homebuilding Industry Challenges and Opportunities – on September 8th at the Baton Rouge Marriott at 3 PM.
This important community event will focus on national, state, and local homebuilding industry topics, housing affordability in our community, and the opportunities for our communities to work together to accomplish great things. The event will feature Congressman Garret Graves and National Association of Home Builders’ VP of Intergovernmental Affairs, Karl Eckhart, as well as a panel of local industry experts including:
- Kelvin Hill, Assistant Chief Administrative Officer, East Baton Rouge Parish Department of Public Works – Building Regulations and Policies
- Kenny Hodges, CEO, Assurance Financial – Mortgage Interest Rates
- Daniel Kennedy, President & CEO, ProSource Wholesale – Supply Shortages/Material Costs
- Angela Poirrier, Owner & Designer, Acadian House Design + Renovation – Builder and Remodeler’s Perspective
- Terry Secrest, Executive Vice President Manufacturing and Product Sales, RoyOMartin – Material Costs