eKey holders can grant a single access key to individuals who require limited one-off or occasional entry to properties such as inspectors, photographers, or contractors. Authorization is granted by the listing agent via the eKEY® app for one-time lockbox access during a designated time window.
Steps to grant Single Access
- Open the eKey
- Select My Keyboxes
- Select the keybox for the property to which you wish to grant access
- Select Grant Managed Access
- Type in the cell number of the person to whom you wish to grant access (or choose from your contacts). Select access day and time.
- Add any pertinent notes regarding the property and then press Send
To Receive Single Access
- Click the link in the SMS text invitation to download and set up your eKEY.
- This will take you directly to the Supra eKEY app on your phone’s app store. Click to download and install.
- Once the app is downloaded, return to your texts; click on the same link to register with eKEY.
- Once you register, you’ll receive a text with a link to an authorization code. Tap on the link and you’ll be taken directly to a pre-populated authorization page for the eKEY.
- Read and agree to the EULA (End User License Agreement) and Privacy notices.
- To open the lockbox, select Obtain Key Enter the 4-digit PIN you selected during registration and push up on the bottom of the lockbox to turn it on.
- You will then get a “Success!” message. Once you see that, push up again on the bottom of the lockbox to access the key(s) inside.