A new ROAM field will be added to the MLS next week. The new field is titled ‘Condition’ and users will need to select one of the options below to effectively post their listing on MLS (see options below).
- NEW = New construction; never occupied.
- EXCELLENT = No functional inadequacies of any consequence and all major components in like-new condition. The overall effective age has been substantially reduced upon complete revitalization of the structure regardless of the actual chronological age.
- VERY GOOD = No obvious maintenance required but neither is everything new. Appearance and utility are above the standard, and the overall effective age will be lower than the typical property.
- AVERAGE = All major components still functional. Some evidence of deferred maintenance and normal obsolescence with age in that a few minor repairs are needed.
- FAIR = Badly worn, much repair needed. Many items need refinishing or overhauling, deferred maintenance obvious, and inadequate building utility and services all shortening the life expectancy and increasing the effective age.
- POOR = Excessive deferred maintenance and abuse, approaching abandonment or major reconstruction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give our office a call at (225) 761-2000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Please follow and like us: