If you haven’t been able to attend any of our classes in person this is for you! The GBRAR Professional Development committee has partnered with Bob Brooks School of Real Estate to offer GBRAR members On-Live continuing education at no cost to you (a $25 value for 2-hour classes & $35 value for 4-hour classes).
Students do not need to come to the GBRAR classroom for On-Live courses. If you have taken one of the courses listed below in person this year you will not be able to receive credit for the same On-Live course.
Bob Brooks School offers remote continuing education via their signature On-Live™ platform. On-Live™ is a live-streaming “virtual classroom” through which the class is live-streamed directly to a computer or tablet. It is ideal for practicing agents and brokers because there is NO TEST at the end! To be awarded credit, the students must simply show attendance by participating in poll questions throughout the course.
Seats are limited, so register today!
- November 6th @ 9a: Everything You Need to Know About Insurance (2hr) – Register
- November 6th @ 11a: The Mortgage Process (2hr) – Register
- November 11th @ 11a: Agency and Agent Disaster Planning (2hr) – Register
- November 11th @ 1p: Lead Generation and Social Media (2hr) – Register
- November 13th @ 9a: 2019 Agent Mandatory (4hr) – Register
- November 19th @ 9a: 2019 Agent Mandatory (4hr) – Register
- November 19th @ 1p: Ins and Outs of Home Inspection (2hr) – Register
- December 1st @ 1p: Real Estate Market Trends (2hr) – Register