September is REALTOR® Safety Month! Mark your calendars for the REALTOR Safety events; Open Eyes .. REALTOR® Safety, CPR Training, and the Forewarn App.
Open Eyes .. REALTOR® Safety
September 7th, 9 am to 11 am
2 hours of CE (LREC Vendor# 8030)
Join us on September 7th for a course full of safety information designed specifically for Real Estate Professionals! In this class you will learn:
- Criminal Methodology– understanding what occurs during the commission of a crime with associated disorderly behavior.
- Pre-Plan Showings– discuss how to pre-plan a showing, identify what to look for and where to find the information.
- Handling Aggressive Behavior– define and explain the role kinesiology plays in deescalating aggressive behavior.
- De-scalation Techniques – techniques used to limit aggressive behavior
September 29th, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Mark your calendar for our upcoming CPR training as part of REALTOR® Safety Month! Once completed you will be American Heart Association Certified.
We will teach you everything you need to know about CPR, including how to
- Give Basic Life Support (BLS) to all ages
- Perform all seven steps of CPR
- Use an AED machine
- Feel confident in your skills
Greater Baton Rouge Association of REALTORS® is thrilled to announce a member benefit for all GBRAR members! The FOREWARN application gives an agent the ability to gain instant insight on a prospective client using only a phone number! Don’t have a phone number… you can also search by name.
- Identity (first name, last name, alias, and age)
- Phone numbers (residential and mobile history)
- Address history (rental, ownership, and associated addresses)
- Financial indicators (bankruptcy, lien, and judgment history)
- Property records (nationwide property ownership history)
- Criminal records (nationwide criminal history search)
Verifying your prospects with the FOREWARN app is critical for your personal safety as a real estate agent.